Thursday, July 3, 2008

Whats YOUR Brand?



U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!
I am Super excited about my new Power Mogul Productions Brand. I started this brand to give people a fresh look as to what I am doing and have been doing for the past few months. This is the Low Res Version but I think its dope. Make Sure you tell everyone you think that you know that its going down like there is a wale in the boat! PMP is officially on the MAP! I think people forget the importance of branding yourself. There is nothing like originality. If you got a certain style.. Brand that Sh*T before someone else does. I have had MANY Ideas Stolen from me because I didnt carry them out long enough to ensure them and put my stamp on it. Then someone else just picked up where I left off and finished the blueprint I created. (Sucks I know) But you know.. thats how it is out here.. Its Business.. We are not friends. So It was a hard lesson learned. At the end of the day I had to respect it and LEARN from it.
This is an EXTENSION of the Hit Makers Enterprise (HME) brand. You know I love GRIFFIN Birds. (My Last Name) Also it brings something familiar to those who already know about HME. Let me know what you think..

No comments: